XsV Talent Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khorso here!

Go down

Khorso here! Empty Khorso here!

Post by Khorso Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey Gamers!

Adam Gallant here, or you may know me as Khorso!
The first real games I became addicted to were Mario, Pokemon, and EverQuest. To be honest...I haven't been able to kick the addiction...but who's complaining? Definitely not this gamer! I played EQ for numerous years and fell in love with being able to make my own character, playing in an open world with other people around the globe. Thus I've been a huge MMO fan ever since. Whether it be a mmofps, mmorpg, or action mmorpg, I get hooked easy. MMO's I've played the most are : EverQuest, EverQuest 2, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Defiance and Neverwinter. I have played numerous others but those 6 are the ones I've put the most time into.

Yes, I am 23 years old and still play Pokemon...so what??? Still one of the best RPG games on the handheld, and it's a series I, and most of you, grew up with. I've played through each Generation (not necisarilly each game) and am really anxious for the release of Gen. 6 (Pokemon X and Y)

That's enough for now about my gaming. I'll be your "go to" person for all things MMO related within the XsV community. We currently have a presence in Neverwinter (Mindflayer server) where we host weekly guild dungeon runs and monthly raffle drawings. We also have a presence in World of Warcraft (Smolderthorn server) but until we have more interest there won't be too much going on there....for now!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any other personal questions feel free to ask! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game!!

Game on!

XsV-Khorso

Khorso
XsV Talent Member
XsV Talent Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum